- Android Users: We suggest using Bleep on wi-fi only (unless you have an unlimited data plan). Bleep currently consumes a large amount of data and battery life. We will be addressing this very soon in a future release.
- Messages cannot be sent to off-line contacts.
- You can only move Desktop accounts to Android (not the other direction)
- You will receive messages on multiple devices; Sends will not be seen on multiple.
- Online presence is not as robust as we would like it. One side effect you might experience is a contact may take longer than expected to show up online.
- Android battery and data usage are a bit high but we have it on our roadmap so we will address it in new feature.
- Consistent call quality is also something we are looking to optimize soon.